Now, I have been asked several times if I use Spotify, - and I don't.
The reason for that, is because this is a resource that I give for free to people. And also it's a hobby for me, but it's also because, - I don't want to be a part of playing into the anti-ai narrative.
I feel like Spotify isn't a solution that match my opinion on my own music, - because I don't want to earn off it. I admit it would work to PR the resource, much like Aim to Head does. But I still don't want to, even if I could absolutely use the money, - this whole ordeal both with the music and the graphics, is actually an expense for me, and nothing returned.
Again, it's a hobby and I like doing it. And so this doesn't matter much to me. I use free programs as much as I can, because why not.
So I am thinking about making another Discord, - not for talking or nothing. But just to store the mp3 files from my music so you can download them and upload them to your spotify as a personal file.
Admitted I too find it annoying that I either have to listen on Suno, or select a track, - so I feel like this is a good solution. Also you can listen to them directly off Discord should that be your jam.
I have not set up a Discord yet, and I will let you know when or if I do. Because you see I am still a little on the fence about it, as it's a lot of work downloading these files myself to upload them there, sort them and stuff. If no one cares, or need it.
And If no one says anything, I will assume you're good with what already exist, like download it from youtube, or Suno.
So this is mostly to let you know what my plan is, should I need a more smooth way of displaying the mp3 files only, and in a place where it's easy download for local use.
%20(15)%20(41)%20(18)%20(20)%20(19)%20(1)%20(2)%20(2)%20(1)%20(2)%20(1)%20(1)%20(4)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(4)%20(14)%20(2).jpg)
Kommentarer
Send en kommentar